Sign in to follow this  
PGG

Central Florida Mint condition Glock 42 .380 complete with 2 magazines,box, and holster

Daytona Beach area near i95/i4
Shot 50 rounds at top gun range the day I bought it. Since then it’s been my personal carry protection. I love this gun. It’s soooo comfortable to carry. I really hate to part with it but I just purchased a 87 Buick Grand National roller (building cars is a hobby of mine). So with that being said to my surprise shipping is costing me a little bit more then I anticipated because it’s not able to drive. Sorry for the long story I’ll get back on track.

So the gun. I love it. As soon as I get my February pension check I’m buying the exact same gun and holster again. Like I said I really hate to part with this but I got in over my head financially for January.

So you get:
Gun
2 magazines
Original Glock box
All the manuals that came with it
And a Tagua inside the waistband holster
$350 very firm cash only. (I can get $300 from the pawn show so unfortunately I’m firm at $350). If I can’t get $350 for it I will just keep it.

I’m not trying to sound like a jerk but I need what I need out of this.
Btw I’m the original owner of this gun. I can give you a photocopy of the receipt from Volusia top gun and I can show you the original receipt.

Must be picked up in Daytona Beach.
I would prefer to sell to a concealed carry licensee. But I will respect the second amendment and I will sell it to you as long as you are a legal Florida resident with a Florida DL or ID card.

Pics are not working to upload give me a number to text pics to if you are interested in seeing pics.

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO CLASSIFIED