Sign in to follow this  
PGG

(Lincoln) Remington 600 Mohawk & Box - Rare Condition - $ 1,595

Pristine Remington 600 Mohawk .222 with Original Box. Very Rare in this Condition.

Box is the one that came with this gun with correct Serial # on it. It has a small hole where bolt pushed thru about the center of the Tomahawk handle.

It appears that someone cycled the bolt at one time, however, it also appears to never have been shot. I bought this gun 37 years ago and stored it away. It still had the NIB tag on it, and I have never had reason to think different.

I have 30 photos, most of them close up and very clear, giving you a detailed look at how pristine the gun is. The only mark on it is on the bolt where it was cycled. Ask if you would like to see more.

NO RUST!

You may never find another in this condition.

Model 600 and 660 rifles - except those with a serial number beginning with an "A" before the serial number - were subject to the 1979 recall. This gun has the "A" in the serial number. However, it also has the "V" on the left side of trigger. So I don't know if the gun came that way, or it was sent back and modified by Remington.

Payment: Postal or Walmart Money Orders If Paypal is used, add 3.5% to final price. Can only ship to name and address listed with Paypal. Standard Shipping is $35 I only ship to the address on your dealer's FFL license. After we receive a legible copy of your dealer's FFL license we will create a shipping label and send you a tracking number.

Will accept USPS and Walmart money orders, or Cash.

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO CLASSIFIED